We are so excited to start up the year with you! Just a few housekeeping things to be mindful of:
1. We follow the WCS schedule for the calendar year and weather. Some of you might notice that we have 2 classes that we will not be meeting on. One due to TSC needing the room for a previously scheduled event and the other one is for MLK Day.
We appreciate your flexibility.
2. As we encounter wet weather, please make sure that you clean off the bottom of your shoes before coming into the building. We want to do our best to keep everything looking clean.
3. If you are new or are bringing friends for the first time, please remember that the church's participation agreement that you all sign before participating, states that this class is for women only who are 13 years of age and older.
4. The church does not offer childcare. Please make arrangements before hand for your children. We would hate for you to be uninformed.
5. Make sure that you bring updated insurance information to class or feel free to email Candace (email@example.com) for any changes to your policy.
6. This playlist is very close to an hour long. We want to start on time so that everyone gets a good workout. Please make sure to come early to sign in and fellowship before we start.
We hope that you enjoyed your Christmas break. We are ready to see what God has in store for this ministry in 2011. New Year's resolutions are great, but remember to be realistic when setting your goals. This class is a fitness class, but it is also a great place to meet other women, hear about TSC and get a great workout while having fun, too. We hope that you will listen to this playlist before class on Monday. It will be easier to learn the moves if you already know the songs. We are going to challenge you this month with these songs. Please keep in mind that we have many weeks to learn them and we will do it together.
We love y'all and will see you on Monday.