May 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Testimony from Jennifer

I had a friend come ask me to go to an exercise class with her back in October, and at first I was not so sure I would like it or even be able to keep up but said I'd try. The night of class, she canceled...but I went anyway and loved it. I was so surprised that exercising could be that fun. Since then I've got 5 other friends to come try it and 4 of them continue to go with me. As soon as we see each other at work, we say "ready for Zumba!?!" It's lifted our spirits so much we can hardly wait for 6:30 on Mondays and Thursdays! I personally love it not only do I physically feel better but it also helps me feel better about myself. I've also attended the church service on Sunday, with my husband and enjoyed that as well. And my daughter went to Sunday school and loved it, she talks about going to school at church all the time! Believe me if I can do it so can you!
Jennifer

Thank you, Jennifer for sharing your heart with us!!
Candace and Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment