May 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Testimony from Mia

I am one of the people Jennifer asked to come to zumba. Needless to say I was hooked after the first class. It’s a great way for me to spend time with my friends and all the new people I met and just some time for me. Every Monday and Thursday everyone who knows us at work ask if we are going to zumba. They know how happy it makes us and how much we talk about it. I think its even brought us closer as a team at work,
I have been trying to lose weight for a long time, I was walking about 3 or 4 miles a day, it was going well then it stopped working ,but since I started zumba and walking I have lost 38lbs.. Thanks to my friends telling me about this class I feel so much better about myself. I also have been struggling with things in my life and I guess I just forgot to look up, But I have been praying again and feeling better about that too. You both have touched a lot of lives when you do this class and I know good things will come your way. Thank you both so every much for letting me care about myself again.
Mia

Mia-We are so proud of you!! We love that you are coming to class and noticing not only changes in your body but in the way you see yourself!!
Way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment